Sympa Menu

k-theory - electronic Algebraic K-Theory Seminar announcement

Subject: algebraic K-theory

electronic Algebraic K-Theory Seminar announcement

  • From: Benjamin Antieau <d.ben.antieau@gmail.com>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: electronic Algebraic K-Theory Seminar announcement
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 11:03:26 -0500

Hello,

I’m writing to announce the formation of a new seminar, the electronic Algebraic K-Theory Seminar (eAKTS), which will typically meet alternating Mondays at 1100 New York time. This is currently 1500 GMT, which is 0800 in Los Angeles, and 1700 in Frankfurt.

To participate, please sign up to the seminar’s Google Group to receive the Zoom links and passwords. The seminar’s website is https://eldenelmanto.com/eakts-electronic-algebraic-k-theory-seminar/; we will post links to recorded lectures there.

The first few dates and speakers are listed below.

1 June 2020. Dustin Clausen (Bonn/Copenhagen)
15 June 2020. Moritz Kerz (Regensburg)
29 June 2020. Lennart Meier (Utrecht)
13 July 2020. TBA
27 July 2020. Wiesława Nizioł (Sorbonne Université)
10 August 2020. Sander Kupers (Harvard)

Each seminar will consist of a 90 minute talk interrupted by a 30 minute coffee break.

Yours,
The Organizers (Ben Antieau, Elden Elmanto, Akhil Mathew, and Maria Yakerson)

  • electronic Algebraic K-Theory Seminar announcement, Benjamin Antieau, 05/25/2020

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page