Sympa Menu

k-theory - 36 months Algebraic Geometry postdoc in Sheffield

Subject: algebraic K-theory

36 months Algebraic Geometry postdoc in Sheffield

  • From: Evgeny Shinder <e.shinder@sheffield.ac.uk>
  • To: eager-gen@listserv.dfn.de, cowalggeom@listserv.csv.warwick.ac.uk, k-theory@lists.illinois.edu, algtop-l@lists.lehigh.edu
  • Subject: 36 months Algebraic Geometry postdoc in Sheffield
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 17:43:21 +0100

Dear All,

The position is funded by my EPSRC grant "Derived categories and algebraic K-theory of singularities" https://e-shinder.staff.shef.ac.uk/ksod_proposal.pdf

The post is for up to 36 months, and has no compulsory teaching duties. As the first stage of the application, I would ask all interested candidates to fill in a google form: https://forms.gle/cBRYiFYGc7VUxkPN6

Algebraic Geometry and Mathematical Physics group in Sheffield is an active group with five permanent group members and several postdocs and PhD students. We offer a friendly, diverse and supportive environment and host a variety of events, from learning seminars to international workshops. To learn more about the group, see here: http://alg-geom.group.shef.ac.uk/

Any questions, please ask.

Best regards,
Evgeny

  • 36 months Algebraic Geometry postdoc in Sheffield, Evgeny Shinder, 05/21/2020

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page