Sympa Menu

k-theory - Mini-course in Lens

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Mini-course in Lens

  • From: Baptiste Calmès <baptiste.calmes@math.cnrs.fr>
  • Subject: Mini-course in Lens
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:35:38 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the mini course "Quadratic Forms and Axial
Algebras" which will be held at the Faculty Jean Perrin (Lens), Artois
University, from June 17 until June 21, 2019.

There will be three 5-hours courses given by the speakers:

-- Nikita Karpenko (University of Alberta): The representation ring of an
algebraic group.
-- Manfred Knebusch (Universitaet Regensburg): Supertropical quadratic forms.
-- Sergey Shpectorov (University of Birmingham): Axial algebras.

The program will include few short talks by young researchers. If you wish
to give a talk you can contact one of the organizers by giving a title and an
abstract no later than May 15, 2019. The selected speakers will be supported
for their accommodation.

For more information on this event please visit the website:
http://laghribi.perso.math.cnrs.fr/mini-cours/minic19.html

Sincerely yours,

The organizers: J. Burési, B. Calmès, P.-E. Caprace, I. Dell'Ambrogio, A.
Laghribi, J.-P. Tignol.

  • Mini-course in Lens, Baptiste Calmès, 10/30/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page