Sympa Menu

k-theory - Tenure track position in algebra (interpreted broadly) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Tenure track position in algebra (interpreted broadly) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

  • From: "Jeu, R.M.H. de" <r.m.h.de.jeu@vu.nl>
  • To: "k-theory@lists.illinois.edu" <k-theory@lists.illinois.edu>
  • Cc: Sander Dahmen <sanderdahmen@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Tenure track position in algebra (interpreted broadly) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 18:44:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear colleague,

We would be grateful if you could bring to the attention of potential
candidates the following tenure track position in algebra (interpreted
broadly, so including algebraic geometry, algebraic number theory, etc.):

https://www.vu.nl/nl/werken-bij-de-vu/vacatures/2018/18380ASSISTANTPROFESSORINALGEBRA.aspx
.

We hope to complement/extend the existing research in algebra (which includes
algebraic K-theory and regulators, number theory, Diophantine equations, and
arithmetic geometry, as well as computational aspects of these). The deadline
for applications is 26th November 2018, the preferred starting date on or
before 1st September 2019.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.

Kind regards,

Sander Dahmen
Rob de Jeu

  • Tenure track position in algebra (interpreted broadly) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Jeu, R.M.H. de, 10/25/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page