Sympa Menu

k-theory - Conference Announcement-Harnessing Motivic Invariants

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Conference Announcement-Harnessing Motivic Invariants

  • From: "Marc N. Levine" <marc.levine@uni-due.de>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Conference Announcement-Harnessing Motivic Invariants
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:16:02 +0200

This is to announce the conference “Harnessing motivic invariants”. to take
place in Essen June 27-July 1, 2022. Here is our list of confirmed speakers

Toni Annala
Tom Bachmann
Federico Binda
Jean Fasel
Eric Friedlander
Martin Gallauer
Annette Huber-Klawitter
Nikita Karpenko
Håkon Kolderup
Denis Nardin
Sabrina Pauli
Marco Robalo
Marco Schlichting
Pavel Sechin
Alberto Vezzani
Matthias Wendt
Kirsten Wickelgren

If you would be interested in attending this new conference, please register
at our conference webpage

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://motivic-invariants-2022.esaga.net__;!!DZ3fjg!vtj3k7k6rNmYi8Rh6kgiG7r3z0pw73_IZSSvpyAsCsHKcChioAZxIN90wNKiw2cEOCWHNwRe$

We have limited funding available for travel and accomodation; please
indicate if you would be interested in obtaining funding, but please note
that our funding is indeed limited and so I ask you to use alternate sources
if this is possible.

We look forward to seeing you in Essen!

Best regards,

Marc Levine

  • Conference Announcement-Harnessing Motivic Invariants, Marc N. Levine, 04/13/2022

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page