Sympa Menu

k-theory - Workshops at the Isaac Newton Institute: summer, 2022, as part of the program "K-Theory, Algebraic Cycles and Motivic Homotopy Theory"

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Workshops at the Isaac Newton Institute: summer, 2022, as part of the program "K-Theory, Algebraic Cycles and Motivic Homotopy Theory"

  • From: Roy Joshua <rrjoshua@gmail.com>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Workshops at the Isaac Newton Institute: summer, 2022, as part of the program "K-Theory, Algebraic Cycles and Motivic Homotopy Theory"
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:55:05 -0400

The program, which was originally scheduled for January 6-June 30, 2020, got suspended in March, 2020, in view of Covid -19.

We are planning to restart and run the program from May 3 - July 29, 2022.

Applications for the first two workshops are now open at https://www.newton.ac.uk/event/ka2w01/ and

https://www.newton.ac.uk/event/ka2w02/ .

The first workshop is on K-Theory, Motivic Cohomology and Motivic Homotopy (June 13-17, 2022)

and the second one is more on Arithmetic and Hodge Theory (June 20-June 24, 2022).

Please apply on the workshop website and we will look through the applications at a

later date and let you know if we can invite you to participate.

There is also a  third workshop on Mathematical Physics: Algebraic Cycles, Strings and Amplitudes

from 19th July to 22 July, 2022 for which the registration is not currently open.

If you are already a participant in the program attending for a few weeks during the time of the workshops, you need

not apply again for the workshops: you will be automatically registered for the workshops.

If you are a US participant and need funding for participating (travel mostly)

in the above workshops, you can contact one of the

US based organizers (Roy Joshua, Aravind Asok and Ursula Whitcher).

  • Workshops at the Isaac Newton Institute: summer, 2022, as part of the program "K-Theory, Algebraic Cycles and Motivic Homotopy Theory", Roy Joshua, 06/02/2021

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page