Sympa Menu

k-theory - USC K-theory Summer School 2018

Subject: algebraic K-theory

USC K-theory Summer School 2018

  • From: Aravind Asok <aravind.asok@gmail.com>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: USC K-theory Summer School 2018
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:41:31 -0700

Dear All,

We are organizing a small summer school at USC targeted at people interested in A^1-homotopy theory/K-theory to be held July 31-August 3, 2018.  The webpage is;

https://sites.google.com/view/2018-usc-k-theory-summer-schoo/home

The topic of the summer school is ``computations in stable motivic homotopy theory".   We will attempt to understand the computation of the the first stable homotopy groups of motivic spheres following the work of Oliver Röndigs, Markus Spitzweck, Paul Arne Østvær; in particular, this establishes in the affirmative of Fabien Morel.

Funding is available to support travel and lodging. To request funding, please register and fill out the form on the website; priority will be given to those who register by June 30, 2018.  Please pass this message along to anyone whom you think might be interested!

Best regards,

Aravind (on behalf of Oliver)

  • USC K-theory Summer School 2018, Aravind Asok, 05/15/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page