Sympa Menu

k-theory - Mini-course in Lens - 2018

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Mini-course in Lens - 2018

  • From: Baptiste Calmès <baptiste.calmes@math.cnrs.fr>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Mini-course in Lens - 2018
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:09:09 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the mini course "Algebraic Groups and
Hermitian K-Theory"which will be held at the Faculty Jean Perrin (Lens),
University of Artois, from June 18 until June 22, 2018.

There will be three 5-hours courses given by the following speakers:

-- Stefan Gille (University of Alberta): Quadratic forms over semilocal
rings.
-- Ivan Panin (Steklov Institute of Mathematics): On Grothendieck--Serre
conjecture concerning principal bundles.
-- Marco Schlichting (University of Warwick): Introduction to Hermitian
K-theory.

The program will include few short talks by young researchers. If you wish
to give a talk you can contact one of the organizers by giving a title and an
abstract no later than May 15, 2018.

For more information on this event please visit the website:
http://laghribi.perso.math.cnrs.fr/mini-cours/minic18.html

Sincerely yours,

The organizers: J. Burési, B. Calmès, P.-E. Caprace, I. Dell'Ambrogio, A.
Laghribi, J.-P. Tignol.

  • Mini-course in Lens - 2018, Baptiste Calmès, 12/15/2017

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page