Sympa Menu

k-theory - Homotopy Theory in the Ecliptic: August 18-21, 2017 at Reed

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Homotopy Theory in the Ecliptic: August 18-21, 2017 at Reed

  • From: Agnes France Marie Beaudry <Agnes.Beaudry@Colorado.EDU>
  • To: "k-theory@lists.illinois.edu" <k-theory@lists.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Homotopy Theory in the Ecliptic: August 18-21, 2017 at Reed
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 14:28:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear All,

This is the first announcement for

Homotopy Theory in the Ecliptic: Chromatic, Equivariant, and Motivic Mathematics
A Conference in Honor of Doug Ravenel’s 70th Birthday and the Total Solar Eclipse
August 18-21, 2017 at Reed College, Portland Oregon

This four day event will consist of three days of research talks in chromatic, equivariant, and motivic homotopy theory (August 18-20) and an organized excursion to see the total solar eclipse on August 21. There will be a banquet on Saturday, August 19.

The list of confirmed speakers is:

Tobias Barthel, University of Copenhagen
Irina Bobkova, University of Rochester
Teena Gerhardt, Michigan State University
Jeremiah Heller, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Mike Hill, University of California, Los Angeles
Michael Hopkins, Harvard University
Dan Isaksen, Wayne State University
Haynes Miller, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Andrew Salch, Wayne State University
Kirsten Wickelgren, Georgia Institute of Technology
W Stephen Wilson, Johns Hopkins University
Carolyn Yarnall, University of Kentucky

More information will be posted soon on our website .

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

The organizers

Agnes Beaudry
Irina Bobkova
Safia Chettih
Dan Dugger
Mike Hill
John Lind
Angelica Osorno
Kyle Ormsby

  • Homotopy Theory in the Ecliptic: August 18-21, 2017 at Reed, Agnes France Marie Beaudry, 10/19/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page