Sympa Menu

k-theory - 2016 USC K-theory Summer School

Subject: algebraic K-theory

2016 USC K-theory Summer School

  • From: <asok@usc.edu>
  • To: k-theory@lists.illinois.edu
  • Subject: 2016 USC K-theory Summer School
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:41:04 -0500

We are organizing a small summer school at USC targeted at people interested
in A^1-homotopy theory/K-theory to be held May 24-27, 2016. The webpage is;

https://sites.google.com/site/2016ktheorysummerschool/

The specific focus of the summer school is to understand approaches to motives
and motivic stable homotopy theory through correspondences and their
generalizations. We will build background material from the approach to
Voevodsky's derived category of motives and motivic cohomology via sheaves
with transfers. The ultimate goal will be to discuss Milnor-Witt K-theory and
``generalized correspondences" approaches to the motivic stable category. In
particular, we will try to mention framed correspondences after V. Voevodsky
and I. Panin-G. Garkusha and finite Chow-Witt correspondences after B. Calmès
and J. Fasel.

Some funding is available to support travel and lodging. To request funding,
please register and fill out the form on the website; priority will be given
to those who register by April 15, 2016. Please pass this message along to
anyone whom you think might be interested!

Best regards,

Aravind (on behalf of Jean)

  • 2016 USC K-theory Summer School, asok, 03/24/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page