Sympa Menu

k-theory - Conference on K-theory, cyclic homology and motives

Subject: algebraic K-theory

Conference on K-theory, cyclic homology and motives

  • To: K-theory <k-theory@listserv.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Conference on K-theory, cyclic homology and motives
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:42:05 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christian Haesemeyer <chh@math.ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:27 PM

Dear colleagues,

it is our great pleasure to announce the Conference on K-theory, cyclic
homology and motives, to be held at Rutgers University in New Jersey from
August 19 through August 22 this year. The conference will celebrate our
friend and colleague Chuck Weibel and his mathematics on the occasion of
his upcoming 65th birthday.

Please check our conference webpage for more information:

https://sites.google.com/site/kchm2015/

Limited funding to support the participation of early career researchers
and graduate students without access to alternative funding sources is
available. Please register for the conference and apply for funding
through the conference website.

With best regards,

Anders Buch
Guillermo Cortinas